The BLS Course provided by the American Heart Association (AHA) serves as a crucial foundation for effectively saving lives after cardiac arrest. Recently updated to incorporate the latest scientific advancements in 2020, the course places significant emphasis on the principles of performing high-quality CPR and enhancing the chest compression fraction. By equipping individuals with these essential skills, the AHA’s BLS Course aims to empower participants in their ability to respond promptly and efficiently during life-threatening emergencies involving cardiac arrest.
BLS from AHA offers the following advantages
- Content representing the latest resuscitation science for improved patient outcomes Authentic representations of rescuers, teams, and victims in simulations, animations, and situations.
- Authentic representations of rescuers, teams, and victims in simulations, animations, and situations
- AHA instructors and students may choose from a variety of courses and topics, and they can customize their curriculum to fit local customs.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Individuals who are passionate to acquire knowledge and proficiency in performing CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) and other fundamental cardiovascular life support techniques. These individuals include healthcare professionals, such as doctors, nurses, and paramedics, as well as other personnel involved in the medical field. They need to possess the necessary skills to administer CPR and respond effectively to cardiac emergencies in various settings, both within healthcare facilities (in-facility) and outside the hospital environment (prehospital).
OUR COURSE COVERS
- New science and education from the 2020 AHA Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC
- The components of high-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival for Prehospital and in-facility providers
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi-rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multi-rescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
WHAT DOES THE COURSE DELIVERS?
- Instructor-led Training : – Instructors deliver both the cognitive aspect of training and the psychomotor portion through skill practice and assessment.
- Blended Learning : – Heart Code BLS® Coming Soon! Includes acombination of elearning, in which a student completes part of the coursein a self-directed manner, and a hands-on session.
- Resuscitation Quality Improvement ! : – (RQI) will be released in 2020! A unique plan for actively working healthcare professionals to maintain their competence in clinical environments.