Our Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Skill Provider Courses have been meticulously crafted to enhance survival rates by improving the quality of care provided to adults experiencing cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies. By participating in this course, you will expand your knowledge and acquire the necessary skills to effectively perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation techniques in emergency cardiovascular care, in line with the recommendations of the American Heart Association.
How Will This Course Benefit You?
- Proficiency in delivering Basic Life Support (BLS) care, which includes prioritizing chest compressions and incorporating the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
- Recognition and management of respiratory arrest.
- Recognition and management of cardiac arrest until resuscitation is successful or transfer of care is arranged, including post-cardiac arrest care.
Highlights of the Course Content : Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Overview of BLS techniques for adults, children, and infants.
- Overview and structure of the ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) course.
- Management of respiratory arrest.
- Proper usage of defibrillators and AEDs.
- Unstable Tachycardia algorithm during pre-arrest situations.
- Unstable Bradycardia algorithm during pre-arrest situations.
- Mega code and team resuscitation concept.
- Special resuscitation guidelines under COVID 19
- Integration of all the learned skills.
Experienced Providers’ Guide to ACLS :
This segment is tailored for healthcare professionals who are proficient in performing BLS and ACLS skills, interpreting ECGs, understanding ACLS pharmacology, and regularly leading or participating in emergency assessments and treatments for pre-arrest, arrest, or post-arrest patients. It is intended for those who are directly involved in managing cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies, as well as personnel engaged in emergency response.
By enrolling in our Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Skill Provider Courses, you will gain the knowledge and expertise necessary to make a genuine difference in the outcomes of cardiac emergencies.